Receiving medicine through an IV can be intimidating. Our infusion therapy nurses will make your experience as safe and comfortable as possible. We work with your referring provider and our supervising clinicians to safely deliver and monitor your infusion. We also offer amenities like free Wi-Fi, warm blankets, and snacks/ beverages at outpatient locations in La Crosse, Onalaska and Winona.
- Autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Multiple sclerosis
- Primary immune deficiency diseases (PIDDs)
- Severe persistent asthma
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood draws from venous access devices
- Hydration and electrolyte replacement
- Headache treatments
- Port and other central line care and maintenance
- Scalp cooling therapy
We understand this is a difficult time in your life. Our goal is to make your visit as well-organized and comfortable as possible. This video or document can help you prepare for your first infusion treatment, or learn more at our full Patient Education page.
We offer Infusion Therapy close to home. Please contact your provider for a referral before making an appointment.