Severe illnesses and serious injuries can happen at any time. That’s why we deliver expert around-the-clock emergency care at all our hospitals. If you’re facing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately or go to the Emergency Room near you. Visit walk-in Urgent Care for non-emergent conditions that need medical attention.
- Alcohol or drug intoxication or overdose
- Bone fractures
- Changes in vision or trouble speaking
- Chest pain/heart attack
- Confusion or change in mental status
- Loss of consciousness/head injuries
- Numbness or weakness on one side/stroke symptoms
- Pregnancy-related problems (bleeding or abdominal pain)
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe cuts
- Severe headache - sudden onset
- Sexual assault or domestic violence
- Shortness of breath
- Suicide attempt or suicidal thoughts or threats
- Trauma such as a car accident, fall, drowning, violence, fire or sports/recreational injury
- Cuts, scrapes and bruises
- Ear pain/infection
- Fever, colds and flu
- Sinus and upper respiratory infections
- Skin rashes, insect bites and minor burns
- Sore/strep throat
- Strains and sprains
- Sudden back or neck pain
- Urinary burning
Gundersen VirtualVisit offers you immediate access 24/7 to urgent care from your phone or computer. No appointment needed. You’ll visit face-to-face with a provider for diagnosis, treatment and any prescriptions you need—all for $59 or less if you’re insured. Gundersen VirtualVisit is available for patients age 2 and older.
You can visit our Emergency Room and walk-in Urgent Care services without a referral from your primary care provider.
Find your local Emergency Room and Urgent Care or call 911.