- Anxiety disorders
- Behavior disorders like ADHD
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Mood disorders like depression
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Substance abuse (drugs and alcohol)
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Integrated care
- Outpatient psychiatry
- Psychological testing
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) including methadone
- Residential addiction treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Inpatient treatment for adults and adolescents (ages 13+)
Outpatient behavioral health & addiction services
If you're dealing with depression, anxiety, addiction or any other mental health issue, don't suffer in silence. Our team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, therapists and substance abuse counselors offer outpatient therapy at nearly 20 locations. We provide supportive care for children, adolescents and adults close to home.
Residential addiction services
Unity House is our La Crosse-based residential treatment program for those struggling with a substance use disorder. It's open to men and women, ages 18 and older. With more than 100 years of combined experience and personal recovery, our team has a special way of making connections and inspiring hope. Recovery is possible. Yes, it is.
Psychiatric hospital care for adolescents & adults
When you or a loved one need inpatient psychiatric care, the process starts with an assessment by a qualified clinician. If you meet criteria for admission to the Inpatient Behavioral Health unit, you may be admitted to our 30-bed facility on our La Crosse Campus. We offer private rooms, separate units for adults and adolescents, abundant natural light and healing outdoor courtyards–all to aid you in your recovery journey. Our supportive care team is here to assist you along the way.
Inpatient visiting hours
12 pm (noon) to 6 pm daily
- Call (608) 775-3523 to schedule a visit. Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
- Up to two visitors per patient are allowed in the building at one time.
- There is no limit on the number of visitors allowed in a 24-hour period.
- Children under age 16 may visit; however, children must be with and supervised by an adult.
Are you struggling with a medical or mental health concern? Perhaps, it’s insomnia, chronic pain, anxiety or the loss of a loved one? Integrated Care gives you immediate access to behavioral health services. Care is provided when you need it—often the same day that you see your primary care provider (PCP). Integrated Care is available for children and adults.
Partial hospitalization program
Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) is a structured, intensive outpatient treatment program for those who need a higher level of care for a serious mental health condition. A PHP provides people with comprehensive mental health services - from individual and group therapy to medication management - while allowing them to return home at night. Your trusted care team can tell you more.
We offer Behavioral Health services close to home. This includes options for video visits and in-person care. Please call us to make an appointment. We'll let you know if a referral is needed.