Located on the La Crosse Campus, the Gift Shop offers unique gifts, fresh-cut floral arrangements, greeting cards, newborn merchandise, specialty candy and more. All proceeds are dedicated to enriching patient and family care at Gundersen Health System. Telephone ordering is available for your convenience.
One hundred percent of proceeds from sales at the La Crosse Gift Shop are dedicated to enriching patient and family care. The Gift Shop is staffed primarily by volunteers and supports Gundersen Partners' initiatives. It is also the primary funding source for Partners' charitable works. Learn more about how you can support Gundersen Partners while giving back to the community.
- Monday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11 am to 3 pm
- Holidays: Closed Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day
*Gift Shop hours may vary due to our volunteer workforce. We apologize if we are closed during regular posted hours.
La Crosse Hospital, Level 1, across from MOKA and the Healing Garden
Merchandise and services available
- Unique and special gifts
- Fresh cut floral arrangements and green and blooming plants by Monet Floral
- Greeting cards and inspirational books
- Jewelry and woman's fashion
- Children's toys, plush and newborn merchandise
- Cell phone accessories
- Specialty candy, snacks and beverages
- Personal care items
- Free gift wrapping and inpatient delivery available
You may call us to place a floral or gift order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Sorry no checks.
To speak to the Gift Shop supervisor, please call (608) 775-3477.
Please call the Gundersen Partners Office to learn more about becoming a member.
To make a donation to support Gundersen Partners, please call our office or use the online form.