The results are in, and Gundersen Health System is once again tops in La Crosse County. The Best of La Crosse County 2019 survey celebrates services, dining, entertainment and many other categories in our community.
Thank you for making Gundersen a great place to receive care
and provide care for our community!
Our 25 'Best of' honors include:
- Gundersen Health System (Best Medical Center)
- Gundersen Behavioral Health – Onalaska (Behavioral Counselor/Psychiatrist)
- Gundersen Physical Therapy – Onalaska (Physical Therapy)
- Beth Balder-Schroeder, NP (Nurse Practitioner)
- Kristen Brinks, DPT, LAT, MS, PT (Physical Therapist)
- April Farrell, MD (Dermatologist)
- Rajiv Naik, MD (Pediatrician)
- Marisa Pruitt, RD, CD (Nutritionist)
- Gundersen Health System (Best Employer)
- Gundersen Pharmacy (Pharmacy)
- Gundersen Vision (Optical Center)
- Gundersen Audiology (Hearing Aid Center)
- Kelley Bahr, MD (Doctor/Physician)
- Rebecca Cripe, RD, CD (Dietitian)
- Rebecca Cripe, RD, CD (Nutritionist)
- Thomas Edwards, OD (Eye Doctor/Optometrist)
- Shanu Kothari, MD, FACS (Healthcare Professional)
- Todd Mahr, MD (Allergy Solutions)
- Steven Manson, MD (Pediatrician)
- Mary Simon, NP (Nurse Practitioner)
- Mark Endrizzi, DDS, MS (Orthodontist)
- Nancy Ernst, RD (Dietician)
- Scott Escher, MD (Healthcare Professional)
- Kris Litscher-Lee, NP, MSN (Nurse Practitioner)
- Karl Noll, MD (Dermatologist)
Man thankful for care team following life-altering accident
May 24, 2023
Neil “Moose” Kinder remembers grabbing his cellphone to answer his wife’s call shortly after colliding with three trees along a rural stretch of road near Merrillan, Wis.
Project SEARCH students celebrate graduation and new jobs
May 24, 2023
On May 25, seven interns graduated from a program called Project SEARCH – and all seven have job offers. In her six years as a Project SEARCH instructor, this is
In the news: Gundersen Tri-County construction progressing
April 26, 2023
WEAU in Eau Claire featured the Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics construction project.
Gundersen tops in Wisconsin for diabetes control
April 21, 2023
Thanks to efforts and collaboration between departments and locations across our organization, Gundersen has taken steps to become the leader in diabetes optimal control in Wisconsin.