Gundersen Health System is ready to care for patients in partnership with IA Health Link, the state of Iowa’s new Medicaid managed care program.
Gundersen has contracted with Amerigroup Iowa, Inc., AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa, Inc. and UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley, Inc. These managed care organizations (MCOs) will offer patients who receive Medicaid the same benefits they receive now when IA Health Link launches April 1, 2016. The launch date was changed first from Jan. 1, 2016, to March 1, 2016, and again to April 1.
Medicaid members will have until June 16, 2016, to change MCOs for any reason, and after that date with exceptions.
Patients are encouraged to contact IA Health Link or the MCOs directly for more information.
IA Health Link Member Services
- Toll Free Phone: (800) 338-8366 - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Local Phone: (515) 256-4606
- Email: [email protected]
Contact the MCOs directly:
- Amerigroup Iowa, Inc.: (800) 600-4441 or myamerigroup.com/IA
- AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa, Inc.: (855) 332-2440 or amerihealthcaritas.com
- UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley, Inc.: (800) 464-9484 or UHCCommunityPlan.com/ia
Decorah man grateful for what he has despite losing finger
Movin’ & More with Gundersen Boscobel Area Hospital and Clinics
Man thankful for care team following life-altering accident
Project SEARCH students celebrate graduation and new jobs