Employment at Gundersen Moundview Hospital and Clinics
Friendship is where our hospital is located, and friendly also defines the personality of this region. You'll find us in beautiful central Wisconsin, where recreational opportunities, fine schools and close-knit communities make this a great place to practice medicine, work in healthcare and raise a family.
Why join our team?
- Comprehensive benefits, advancement opportunities and commitment to quality make this a great place to work.
- A position in healthcare can be very rewarding and fulfilling.
- We value integrity, excellence, respect and innovation in our employees.
- New staff are welcomed to a safe environment where personal health and professional growth are values, and organization-wide efforts to improve employees' skills and wellness are ongoing.
- Healthcare is a diverse and challenging field.
Gundersen Moundview Hospital and Clinics is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment based upon an individual's race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, military reserve status or the presence of any non-job-related medical condition or disability. This information will be held in the strictest confidence.
Our commitment to the safety of our communities
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities, Gundersen Health System and our Gundersen Affiliates, require COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. Staff at any work site or remote location, regardless of clinical responsibility or patient contact, are required to comply.
View and apply for any open positions and then filter for Moundview Friendship.