Gundersen Pharmacy Tomah Clinic
Gundersen Tomah Clinic
Level 1, 505 Gopher Drive, Tomah, WI 54660
Get Driving Directions
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (Pharmacy and drive-thru)
- Prior authorization (working with your health insurance program to ensure you're receiving appropriate prescription coverage)
- Medication Therapy Management Program – Your health insurer may participate in this program to help make sure your doctor and pharmacist are coordinating services in ways that keep you compliant with your medication. This program may reduce your chance of hospitalization and/or the number of medications you need to take.
- Quality medication counseling by our highly trained pharmacists
- Non-sterile compounding – If your provider writes a prescription for a medication that requires adding several ingredients, our pharmacy can fill that prescription for you. An example would be a topical cream which includes multiple drugs.
- Medication drop boxes located near the pharmacy
- Drive thru
- Text alerts when prescription is ready
- Free mailing of prescriptions (some restrictions may apply)
- Convenient location when leaving the hospital or clinic
- Over-the-counter products
Learn more about Gundersen Pharmacy services and our Health Shop.
Outpatient Clinic Pharmacy is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.