Hillsboro is nestled in the scenic rolling hills of Western Wisconsin. Strong parental values, with the assistance of the churches, schools and community provide our children the opportunity to grow, learn and find fulfillment in a natural, safe and healthy environment.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities, Gundersen Health System and our Gundersen Affiliates, require COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. Staff at any work site or remote location, regardless of clinical responsibility or patient contact, are required to comply.
- Comprehensive benefits, advancement opportunities and commitment to quality make this a great place to work.
- A position in healthcare can be very rewarding and fulfilling.
- We value integrity, excellence, respect and innovation in our employees.
- New staff are welcomed to a safe environment where personal health and professional growth are values, and organization-wide efforts to improve employees' skills and wellness are ongoing.
- Healthcare is a diverse and challenging field.
Gundersen St. Joseph's Hospital and Clinics is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment based upon an individual's race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, military reserve status or the presence of any non-job-related medical condition or disability. This information will be held in the strictest confidence.
View and apply for any open positions and then filter by location.