Winter is here. Don't get tripped up by winter weather this season!
- Wear boots with rubber soles and non-slip treads.
- Plan ahead to prevent last-minute rushing.
- Assume all wet, dark areas on pavement are icy.
- Don't walk and text.
Don't get tripped up by winter weather
- Keep an eye out for black ice.
- Avoid walking with your hands in your pockets or carrying too many items.
- Walk slowly and carefully.
- Wear boots with rubber soles or non-slip treads, over-shoe grippers or traction cleats.
- Plan ahead to ensure enough time to reach your destination.
- Use handrails where they're available.
- Walk as flat-footed as possible in icy areas.
- Check potentially slip areas by tapping them with your foot.
4 simple ways to connect with your kids
It’s no secret why finding quality time with your kids is a challenge. Being a great parent and creating memories happens in everyday moments.
Why it's important to celebrate the small stuff
Often, it's the time between big events that parent-child relationships are nurtured and memories made.
Help your teen become a safe driver
Seventy-five percent of fatal teen car crashes involve reckless or distracted driving. Here's what you can do to keep yours safe.
5 reasons to stay hydrated
Your body depends on water to function. We all need at least 64 ounces of water daily—more if your lifestyle demands it. You'll know if you're drinking enough when your