Onalaska, WI 54650
Looking for a BC/BE Urgent Care physician for our Onalaska, WI Urgent Care Cinic location.
- High volume, high acuity practice
- 182 8 hour shifts annually covering 7 AM – 10 PM
- EMR – EPIC
- Gundersen Health System located 10 minutes from the Onalaska Clinic is a 325-bed Level II Trauma Center with 2 helicopters and ground ambulance servicing 22 surrounding counties
- Gundersen is the first health system in the nation to offset 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
Gundersen is an award winning, integrated health system, employing more than 1000 clinicians.
About La Crosse and Onalaska
Nestled along the Upper Mississippi wildlife refuge and bluffs of the Driftless region, the region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home. Great central location - only two and a half hours from Minneapolis and three hours from Milwaukee.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
For more information please contact:
Lisa Hillyer, Physician Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer