La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Medicine Department. We will consider your ideal practice, with opportunity for outpatient, combination inpatient/outpatient, addiction focused, or consult liaison!
- 34 bed Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit
- ECT and TMS
- Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Exceptional Benefits
- Teaching and Research are supported
- Highly collaborative team includes 12 Adult Psychiatrists, 4 Child Psychiatrists, 12 Psychologists, 5 Psychiatric NPs, an Addictionologist and a host of Master's prepared Therapists and Counselors
- Colleagues in Palliative Care, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics, Women's Health, Pain Medicine and many others contribute to integrated, multispecialty health care for our patients
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing nearly 800 medial staff. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve. A rewarding practice and excellent quality of life awaits.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Please contact Brent Wood, Medical Staff Recruitment
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer