La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System’s Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders is seeking a BE/BC hematologist/oncologist interested in practicing a hematology focused practice with the option of a blended hematology/oncology practice. Join our growing interdisciplinary team comprised of hematologists, medical oncologists, pediatric hematologists/ oncologists, radiation oncologists and advanced practice providers.
- A comprehensive community cancer center that provides high-tech, high-touch, individualized patient care
- Consult-only service with no in-house, overnight call
- Dedicated, full-time hematopathologists
- Our physicians participate in the ECOG, COG, RTOG, SWOG, NRG, Alliance, and GOG studies and the CTSU
- Currently, more than 120 open, active clinical trials
- NCI Community Cancer Center Program (NCCCP) designation
- Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP) designation
- Received the Commission on Cancer (CoC) Achievement Award.
- Established Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
La Crosse and surrounding communities offer safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, affordable housing, remarkable natural beauty and extensive recreational and cultural choices. All of this, coupled with a competitive compensation and benefit package, makes this a premier opportunity.Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer