La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, WI is seeking a general internist to join its established and growing group. Step into the exact type of practice that interest you. Outpatient only? No problem. A blended practice of inpatient and outpatient? Absolutely! We have a place for you.
- Purely ambulatory:
- A Monday through Friday daytime schedule
- No inpatient responsibilities (hospitalized patients are admitted and cared for by our established hospitalist and inpatient medical services)
- Minimal at home call with no overnight coverage responsibilities
Gundersen Health System:
- Award winning, physician led, multispecialty group practice
- Epic EMR
- Residency training programs allow our staff to practice and teach in a very collegial environment
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer