La Crosse, WI 54601
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Join our growing HR Department! We are looking to add an HR Office Assistant to join our Employee Labor Relations team!
- 1.0 FTE (40 hours/week)
- Shift: Monday-Friday, Days (between the hours of 7:00AM-5:00PM)
- Location: Onsite, Front Street
What does an HR Assistant do?
- The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for supporting various HR related functions by providing administrative support and coordinating projects and project components.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- No experience required
Why Join Gundersen?
- Generous Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Substantial Retirement Contribution (401K & Base Contribution)
- Work/Life Balance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for supporting various HR related functions by providing administrative support and coordinating projects and project components.
1. Provides support to the Human Resources Department in multiple HR disciplines by coordinating multiple projects including assisting in project development, project implementation and project maintenance.
2. Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
3. Assists with the coordination of various leadership development programs including large event planning including working closely with vendors, coordinating media support and equipment, conducting on-line surveys to measure success, managing logistics for the day of the event.
4. Supports Human Resources staff with meeting scheduling, planning and other administrative duties.
5. Supports organization-wide systems such as meeting room management and other data management. 6. Performs other job-related responsibilities as requested.
Education and Learning:
REQUIRED Associate degree in Human Resources or a business related field
REQUIRED 1 year relevant experience in office or administrative setting
DESIRED 2 years
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Walking/Standing Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Stooping/Bending Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours)
Reaching - Below Shoulder Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Pinch Forces Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours) Pounds of force 0-25
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Carrying - Short Carry Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours) Number of lbs 0-25
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer