Onalaska, WI 54650
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
We are looking to add a full time experienced Financial Analyst 1 or Financial Analyst 2 to our team!
Shift: Monday-Friday core business hours
Location: Onalaska, Wisconsin with potential to have some remote work flexibility.
Under general supervision of senior analytical staff, is responsible for learning and performing a wide variety of financial reporting functions for assigned areas of responsibility. This is the entry-level position with main emphasis on learning broad aspects of financial systems, analysis and financial reporting with limited direct interaction with customers.
1. Prepares financial reports for assigned areas of responsibility.
2. Prepares periodic statistical and month-end financial reports and financial justifications for capital expenditure requests.
3. May assist in the preparation of the annual budget for Gundersen Health System.
4. Provides financial information and support to senior analytical staff, and responds to questions and queries.
5. Assists with data gathering and basic financial analysis for senior analytical staff.
6. This position requires the viewing of clinical systems and protected health information in order to validate cost accounting and financial reporting for the organization.
7. Assists with Finance projects as assigned.
Education and Learning:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Accounting or Finance or a related field
No experience required.
1 year experience as an accountant, financial analyst or auditor preferred.
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer