La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a Pediatric Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) to join the Behavioral Medicine Department.
- Full or part time options!
- Flexible scheduling
- Remote work site and virtual visit options!
- APA approved internship, postdoctoral fellowship, and currentt licensure or license eligibility in the state of Wisconsin.
- Would welcome your interest in an evidenced based outpatient psychotherapy practice with children, adolescents and families.
- Additional interest in assessment and/or treatment of children and adolescents with eating disorders welcomed..
- Provide care to common referral concerns including trauma, anxiety, depression, parenting/behavioral concerns, school refusal/avoidance and/or chronic pain.
- Opportunities for teaching and supervision are available should you have interest. Our department engages a variety of learners including residents, PA students, masters level therapy interns and psychology fellows.
- We offer a competitive compensation package including competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits including vacation time, paid holidays, CME time, CME dollars, retirement plan and more.
Gundersen Health System is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing over 900 clinicians. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
To express interest or obtain additional information, please contact Physician Recruiter Brent Wood at [email protected]
Must have completed an accredited program and be eligible to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Advanced practice clinicians work under the direct supervision of a physician. Clinician staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all clinicians.
Contact Brent Wood, Medical Staff Recruitment
Equal Opportunity Employer