The Gundersen Sports Medicine team consists of orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, sports physical therapists and athletic trainers. Together, they deliver comprehensive, evidence-based care to get people—of all fitness levels—to the top of their game as quickly and safely as possible.
Sports Medicine might be right for you if you:
- Are an athlete or lead an active lifestyle
- Require evaluation or a second opinion following an injury
- Need rehabilitation following surgery or injury
- Want to prevent injury or re-injury
- Experience aggravating pain or decreased mobility/function
- Want to take your skills to the next level
Why choose Gundersen?
- Expertise - Our Sports Medicine professionals have advanced credentials and training—plus decades of experience—giving you unparalleled expertise that you won't find at your local gym.
- Coordinated care - Our Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Physical Therapy teams have direct access to each other, making coordination and quality of care as seamless as possible for you.
- Results - Our team delivers comprehensive, evidence-based treatment. We create personalized plans for people with diverse fitness levels and goals.
Meet our Sports Medicine team
Sports Medicine is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.