Roasted vegetable salad recipe
Makes 6 servings
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes (peel skin if desired)
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, but into 1 ½ inch cubes
- 2 small sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups acorn squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 3 cups spinach
Preheat oven to 400° F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine the vegetables in a large bowl, drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and toss to coat. Place the vegetables on the baking sheets in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes, or until golden, turning occasionally to ensure even browning. Cover with foil and cool.
To make the dressing, place the balsamic vinegar and garlic-infused olive oil in a small, sealed jar and shake well to combine. Combine the cooled roasted vegetables and spinach in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss well.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 296 calories, 17.5 g fat, 15 g protein, 18.6 g carbohydrate, 4.5 g fiber, 25 mg sodium