Makes 4 servings
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a medium size bowl, toss together mango, avocado, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice and olive oil. Add salt and pepper if desired.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 120 calories, 8 g fat, 1 g protein, 12 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 0 mg sodium
How to get more vitamin C
Do juice cleanses really work?
Fresh ideas for fruit
Fruit and yogurt parfaits