Drive for Hope
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our staff and community is our highest priority.The difficult decision has been made to cancel Drive for Hope 2020. We hope to see our amazing golfers and supporters Monday, June 7, 2021.
- Lung cancer kills more people than breast, pancreatic, and prostate cancer combined, yet these cancers receive an average of 5.4 times more research funding per life lost than lung cancer.
- Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death, regardless of gender or ethnicity, taking almost 155,000 American lives each year.
- Lung cancer is often called the "disease of smokers," yet as many as 20% of people who die from lung cancer have never smoked.
- There is hope! Until recently, there has been no screening tool for this disease and most cancers were diagnosed in the late stages. With the implementation of CT (computed tomography) screening, early stage cancer diagnosis is anticipated to rise, substantially increasing survival rates.
Drive for Hope is a 4-person-scramble. Entry fee is $125 per person and includes: grab-n-go lunch, 18-hole green fees, cart, special gift, hole-event prizes, trophies for winning teams, team photo and dinner at the 19th Hole.
- 10:30 a.m.: Registration opens, warm up on the driving range. Opportunity to purchase mulligans, basket raffle tickets and enjoy a margarita.
- 11:30 a.m.: Grab-n-go lunch
- Noon 18-Hole Golf Scramble (shotgun start)
- 5 p.m.: Party at the 19th Hole (Clubhouse) Begins immediately following golf and includes dinner, raffle, live auction and awards presentation.
For additional information, please contact:
Phone: (608) 775-6600