For the health and safety of our patients and donors, our annual Emerald Gala is canceled for 2020. The decision was difficult to make, as the annual event is an opportunity to bring us together to support children in the communities we serve.
There are still several ways you help us provide families with essential support in the time it's needed most. Ticket holders may choose to donate the cost of their tickets and/or table to CMN Hospitals. In addition, you can donate online to CMN Hospitals or calling (608) 775-6600 to support our children today!
With the need to cancel events like Emerald Gala, funding for CMN Hospitals is unfortunately impacted. It's you, our generous donors, who have supported us because you know our CMN Hospitals program is a local treasure. Because of you, we can provide families with essential support in the time it's needed most such as meal and fuel vouchers for medical appointments.
Together, if we can change children's health, we can change the future… and what a beautiful future it will be.
Gaming marathon benefits CMN Hospital
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, the health and safety of our staff and community is our highest priority. The difficult decision has been made to cancel the Extra Life Gaming Event that was to be held this Saturday, March 14. However, the Coulee Region Gaming Guild will be hosting a 24-Hour Gaming Event on Saturday, Nov. 7 at Gundersen's Integrated Center for Education (ICE House) in La Crosse.
If you have already registered, you may do one of the following options:
- Receive a full refund. If you would like a refund, please contact Tiffany at (608) 775-6613. Please leave your first and last name as well as the best number to reach you.
- Transfer your ticket to the 24-hour gaming event. If we do not receive a request for a refund, we will assume that you are planning on attending the new date and we will keep you on the list for that event.
- Donate your ticket value. If you are unable to attend the November date, and you would rather donate the value of your registration to CMN Hospitals, please contact Tiffany at (608) 775-6613. Please leave your first and last name as well as the best number to reach you.
If you have any further questions regarding the gaming event, please contact our office at (608) 775-4424 or email us at email@example.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but hope to see you in November.
The CMN Hospitals Team
Join Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and La Crosse Media Group for their largest fundraising event of the year. During this three-day event, hear stories and live interviews from local children and families who have been assisted by CMN Hospitals. Their stories inspire and encourage listeners to pledge funds to support kids just like them. All the money raised locally, stays right here in the Coulee Region to help our children, so listen in, call in or donate online and help make miracles happen.
- Thursday, Oct. 17 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 18 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 19 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event will be broadcasted live from the Gundersen Health System, La Crosse Campus, Clinic Lobby.
Listen on our Miracle Network radio stations
Kicks 106.3, MeTV and Magic 105
Be ready to call in and "Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are."
To make your gift, call (608) 784-KIDS (5437).
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Thank you to the La Crosse Media Group - our signature sponsor and host of Radiothon!
Miracle Maker Sponsor
- Oral Surgery Clinic of La Crosse
- RE/MAX First Choice
- Thursday, Cary Heating and Air Conditioning
- Friday, HotSpring Spas and Pools
- Saturday, Oral Surgery Clinic of La Crosse
Phone Bank Sponsor
Family Interview Area
- Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations, Inc.
- Benedictine Living Community of La Crosse
Power Hour Sponsor
- Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc.
- Organic Valley
There is always time to pledge your support
Call (608) 784-KIDS or make a gift a gift online.
Make a gift
Miracle Treat Day 2020
Miracle Treat Day, originally planned for July 23, has been cancelled for 2020 due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. You can still make a difference and help local kids by participating in their Miracle Balloon Campaign! Between July 27 and August 31, donate $1 or more for a paper Miracle Balloon at participating DQ locations. Every dollar raised will be donated to CMN Hospitals to help kids in our region on their medical journey.