COVID-19 vaccine update for the week of April 12
Gundersen Health System welcomes anyone age 16 and older to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment, including those who are not already patients.
Adult Gundersen patients can schedule their vaccine appointment through MyChart or by calling the scheduling line at (608) 775-6829.
Parents or guardians of Gundersen patients ages 16 and 17 must schedule their child's appointment by calling the scheduling line at (608) 775-6829. Pfizer is the only vaccine approved for patients age 16 and 17.
Non-patients can call the scheduling line at (608) 775-6829, option 2, for a vaccine appointment.
Appointments also are available at Gundersen Critical Access Hospitals and regional locations by scheduling through MyChart or by calling:
- Gundersen Boscobel Area Hospital and Clinics: (608) 375-4144
- Gundersen Moundview Hospital and Clinics: (608) 339-3331
- Gundersen St. Joseph's Hospital and Clinic: (608) 489-8280, option 1
- Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics: (715) 538-4355
- Gundersen Palmer Hospital and Clinics: (563) 422-3817
- All approved COVID-19 vaccine options are highly effective in preventing death, hospitalizations, and severe illness.
- Visit gundersenhealth.org/vaccine for helpful information, including state resources for vaccine questions and connections to vaccination sites.
- Gundersen encourages everyone eligible to take any opportunity to get the vaccine as soon as they are able.
- Everyone who enters a Gundersen location must wear a mask and be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
The vaccine is the surest way for us to end the pandemic. Gundersen has fully vaccinated more than 26,000 patients across our system.