Gundersen expands physical therapy services in Caledonia
Two years after opening, Gundersen Orthopedic Clinic in Caledonia has expanded its physical therapy services to include specialized vestibular and neurological therapy.
"We are excited to bring a wider range of specialized therapy services to patients in the Caledonia community, allowing them to be seen closer to home and receive timely treatment," states Marguerite Costigan, PT, physical therapist and neurologic clinical specialist at Gundersen Health System.
Gundersen Orthopedic Clinic Caledonia provides the following services:
- Orthopedic physical therapy for back, neck, knee, hip, ankle and shoulder injuries and disorders
- Orthopedic rehabilitation following total joint replacement surgery
- NEW! Vestibular physical therapy
- NEW! Neurological physical therapy
- Balance training and falls prevention
- Degenerative diseases
- Gait training
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
The clinic is open Mondays and Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Neurological and vestibular therapy are offered on Mondays only, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment in Caledonia, call Gundersen Orthopedics at (608) 775-4765.