Tomah, WI 54660
Gundersen Health System is recruiting for a BC/BE General Surgeon to join an established rural practice and clinic. You can enjoy a collaborative and collegial environment in an area of the country that boasts great year-round recreation and excellent schools, all with the support of a large, physician-led, integrated health system.
- Goal for call is 1:3
- Practice state of the art medicine and connect with the entire GHS system with digital radiology, telemedicine, and an integrated medical record (EPIC)
- The practice includes responsibilities for c-sections (can be trained), scopes, and a mix of general surgery cases to offer the appeal of a well rounded practice
- Our surgeons use the latest in technology, including daVinci Robot system to provide world-class care
- Potential for additional focused practice opportunities and outreach to our critical access hospitals.
- Gundersen is home to ACGME accredited residency programs, including general surgery. We also are a host campus for the Wisconsin Academy of Rural Medicine.(WARM). Academically, we are affiliated with the UW - Madison.
- Gundersen employs more than 1000 clinicians, and offers competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and loan forgiveness!
Tomah is a community of 9,416 located within Monroe County in central Wisconsin where interstates 90/94 divide. With this unique location Tomah has embraced the motto"The Gateway to Cranberry Country".Tomah residents are known for collaborative efforts and friendly hometown attitudes.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Contact: Lisa Hillyer, CPRP, Physician Recruiter
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer