This exceptional Pharmacy Residency opportunity blends inpatient and outpatient experiences in a 325-bed teaching hospital and multi-specialty group practice, one of the largest in the nation. You’ll encounter a wide range of primary and tertiary care medicine, from the routine to the unusual. Gundersen Health System’s PGY1 Pharmacy Residency offers:
- An academic, evidence-based teaching environment.
- Superior camaraderie among residents and staff.
- Flexible scheduling to meet your educational needs.
- Longitudinal opportunities to develop management, research, and teaching skills.
Pharmacy Residency experiences may include:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Palliative Care
- Pharmacy Practice Management