"With its combination of evidence-based, cutting-edge medicine and a top-notch, flexible program geared toward my needs and interests, this residency prepares you for a great future in pharmacy."
– Christine Bowman, PharmD, 2006-07 PGY1 Pharmacy Resident, graduate of Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa
"Everyone at Gundersen in and outside the Pharmacy department has been truly welcoming and supportive. The program fits my needs by emphasizing evidence-based practice and leadership development in a variety of settings as well as encouraging a healthy work-life balance."
– Lisa Kelley, PharmD, 2006-07 PGY1 Pharmacy Resident, graduate of University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
This exceptional Pharmacy Residency opportunity blends inpatient and outpatient experiences in a 325-bed teaching hospital and multi-specialty group practice, one of the largest in the nation. You’ll encounter a wide range of primary and tertiary care medicine, from the routine to the unusual. Gundersen Health System’s PGY1 Pharmacy Residency offers:
- An academic, evidence-based teaching environment.
- Superior camaraderie among residents and staff.
- Flexible scheduling to meet your educational needs.
- Flexible staffing options.
Pharmacy Residency experiences may include:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Managed Care
- Nutrition Support
- Palliative Care
- Pharmacy Practice Management