If you're looking for a place to work where superior healthcare changes lives and communities, consider Gundersen Health System, the leading provider of primary and specialized care in western Wisconsin, southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa.
Search Job Opportunities:
Log In Now to manage your account, check your application history/status or set up a job agent that will allow you to be notified when positions you have an interest in are posted. Please log out and click on the category links if you wish to view openings and apply.
Why join our team?
- Comprehensive benefits, advancement opportunities and commitment to quality make this a great place to work.
- A position in healthcare can be very rewarding and fulfilling.
- We value integrity, excellence, respect, and innovation in our employees.
- Gundersen Health System's reputation for excellent care is grounded in its commitment to care for employees.
- New staff are welcomed to a safe environment where personal health and professional growth are valued, and organization-wide efforts to improve employees' skills and wellness are ongoing.
- Healthcare is a diverse and challenging field.
Gundersen is expressly committed to promoting and maintaining nondiscrimination in all aspects of recruitment and employment of individuals at all levels throughout the organization. This applies to any status protected by State and Federal Law. Read our full commitment to nondiscrimination in English, Hmong or Español. Gundersen is a founding member of the Greater La Crosse Area Diversity Council and a member of our organization actively serves on the council.