If you're looking for a place to work where superior healthcare changes lives and communities, consider Gundersen Health System, the leading provider of primary and specialized care in western Wisconsin, southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa.
Search Job Opportunities:
Why join our team?
- Comprehensive benefits, advancement opportunities and commitment to quality make this a great place to work.
- A position in healthcare can be very rewarding and fulfilling.
- We value integrity, excellence, respect, and innovation in our employees.
- Gundersen Health System's reputation for excellent care is grounded in its commitment to care for employees.
- New staff are welcomed to a safe environment where personal health and professional growth are valued, and organization-wide efforts to improve employees' skills and wellness are ongoing.
- Healthcare is a diverse and challenging field.
To apply for positions, you will need to create an account and complete a profile. This should take approximately 10-15 minutes, and you will only need to do this one time. You can create a profile at any time, view your profile at any time, or view open positions via the listings above. When you click to apply for a position, you will be prompted to either login, or create your account and profile at that time.
Gundersen is expressly committed to promoting and maintaining nondiscrimination in all aspects of recruitment and employment of individuals at all levels throughout the organization. This applies to any status protected by State and Federal Law. Read our full commitment to nondiscrimination in English, Hmong or Español. Gundersen is a founding member of the Greater La Crosse Area Diversity Council and a member of our organization actively serves on the council.