If you're looking for a place to work where superior healthcare changes lives and communities, consider Gundersen Health System, the leading provider of primary and specialized care in western Wisconsin, southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa.
Search Job Opportunities:
Please Note: Gundersen has moved to a new applicant tracking system. If you have applied for a current open position, you do not need to reapply. You will be able to login and see your application status in the old system.
To apply for positions posted in our new system, you will need to create an account and complete a profile prior to applying for a position. This should take approximately 10-15 minutes, and you will only need to do this one time. You can create a profile at any time, or view open positions via the listings above and when you click to apply you will be prompted to either login, or create your account and profile at that time.
If you would like to log into your old profile to check the status of a previous application, you can do so by logging in here.
Why join our team?
- Comprehensive benefits, advancement opportunities and commitment to quality make this a great place to work.
- A position in healthcare can be very rewarding and fulfilling.
- We value integrity, excellence, respect, and innovation in our employees.
- Gundersen Health System's reputation for excellent care is grounded in its commitment to care for employees.
- New staff are welcomed to a safe environment where personal health and professional growth are valued, and organization-wide efforts to improve employees' skills and wellness are ongoing.
- Healthcare is a diverse and challenging field.
Gundersen is expressly committed to promoting and maintaining nondiscrimination in all aspects of recruitment and employment of individuals at all levels throughout the organization. This applies to any status protected by State and Federal Law. Read our full commitment to nondiscrimination in English, Hmong or Español. Gundersen is a founding member of the Greater La Crosse Area Diversity Council and a member of our organization actively serves on the council.