There are more than 170 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals throughout the United States and Canada that all share the same mission — to treat the whole child and provide care regardless of the family's ability to pay. Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, like Gundersen Health System, care for all children with any medical problem.
2015-16 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals® Heroes
At Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®, a service of Gundersen Medical Foundation, every child served has a story of courage and perseverance. Five of these incredible kids have shared their stories with us. You can read their amazing life-affirming stories on their web pages just by clicking on their photo.
In many ways they are every bit as brave and resilient as the most daring superhero. Please join us and make a gift to support the future of our heroes. Thank you for helping make miracles happen.
Locally, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals aims to:
- Provide support to families with children who have a variety of healthcare needs
- Fund medical equipment & programs to benefit children
- Broaden awareness about the specialty care available for children at Gundersen Health System
- 100% of donated funds are directed to children no matter the illness or where they receive their healthcare.
- Serve families living in the Tri-state Region
August 1 - 30: Ace Hardware "Round Up" for Kids Campaign
August 2: Annual Miracle Open Golf Classic
August 10: CMN Hospitals Night at the Loggers presented by Firefighters Credit Union
August 13: Ace Hardware RSC Grand Garage Sale
August 22: Brat Fry at Festival Foods in the Village
August 22 - 25: Books are Fun Book Fair
August 26 - September 30: Love's Travel Stop & Country Store
August 26 - 28: Coulee Con--bringing gamers together in the Coulee Region
Read more about these events and others...