There are more than 170 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals throughout the United States and Canada that all share the same mission — to treat the whole child and provide care regardless of the family's ability to pay. Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, like Gundersen Health System, care for all children with any medical problem.
2015-16 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals® Heroes
At Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®, a service of Gundersen Medical Foundation, every child served has a story of courage and perseverance. Five of these incredible kids have shared their stories with us. You can read their amazing life-affirming stories on their web pages just by clicking on their photo.
In many ways they are every bit as brave and resilient as the most daring superhero. Please join us and make a gift to support the future of our heroes. Thank you for helping make miracles happen.
Locally, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals aims to:
- Provide support to families with children who have a variety of healthcare needs
- Fund medical equipment & programs to benefit children
- Broaden awareness about the specialty care available for children at Gundersen Health System
- 100% of donated funds are directed to children no matter the illness or where they receive their healthcare.
- Serve families living in the Tri-state Region
August 4 - 30th Annual Miracle Open Classic Sponsored by Credit Union for Kids
August 5 - CMN Hospitals Night at the Loggers Sponsored by Firefighters Credit Union
August 15 - 22nd Annual ACE Hardware Grand Garage Sale
August 17-19 - Books Are Fun Book Fair
August 25-Sept 30 - Love's Travel Stop & Country Store Heart Campaign
Sept 5 - ACE Hardware Bucket Sale
Read more about these events and others...