At Gundersen, we celebrate the beauty of individuals and their unique characteristics. But when aging or damaged skin, unwanted hair and other concerns become a source of discomfort or embarrassment, we're here to help.
Our expert skincare specialists have years of experience offering a wide range of services in the safety of a respected medical facility. Noninvasive procedures such as laser rejuvenation, peels and injectables are simple, fast and easy ways to keep you skin looking smoother, younger, healthier and more radiant. At-home products or store-front "spas" generally cannot give you the deeper, long-lasting results that you get from Gundersen.
You will receive a personalize evaluation and treatment plan. Our experts can also advise you on the use of our physician-approved professional-grade skin care products and make-up with the essential nutrients your skin needs to improve and maintain optimal vitality.
We offer treatments and products for all skin types—even sensitive and delicate post-surgery skin, and solutions for a variety of skin conditions.
Our cosmetic services include:
- Peels and Microdermabrasion: Safely exfoliates your skin's dry, damaged outer layers to reveal younger, healthier skin while stimulating your skin's production of collagen and elastin for firmer and tighter skin.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Removes layers of old, damaged skin to reveal new, healthier-looking skin, while triggering the formation of new collagen and elastin resulting in a healthier, smoother look.
- Laser Hair Removal: Eliminates unwanted hair or ingrown hairs, and the need for waxing, electrolysis, shaving, messy creams and bleaching.
- Laser Skin Tightening: A non-surgical way to get firmer, more youthful looking skin on any area of the body including face, neck, abdomen, arms and legs.
- Injectable Fillers, BOTOX® & Xeomin®: Used to reduce wrinkles and lines; lift, contour, smooth and correct facial features; or add fullness to checks and lips.
- KYBELLA® Injectable: Help reduce double chins and improve neck contour, appearance and profile in people with moderate to severe fat below the chin.
- Benign Skin Lesion Removal: Liquid nitrogen is used to freeze off seborrheic keratosis (barnacles), skin tags, moles, angiomas (cherry spots), liver spots and other non-cancerous skin lesions. Done under local anesthesia with little pain and excellent results.
- Sclerotherapy: Teats spider veins and small- to medium-sized varicose veins using tiny injections of a sclerosing agent that promotes internal scarring to close the vein.