Gundersen opens Eye Clinic in Friendship
Gundersen Health System's newest eye clinic in Friendship, Wis., is now seeing patients. The clinic, located within Gundersen Moundview Hospital, 402A W. Lake St., offers optometry and ophthalmology care, and a full service optical store.
"We believe it is important for residents in and around the Adams-Friendship communities to receive their eye care as close to home as possible," states Randy Lubahn, administrative director of Gundersen Health System Vision Services. "Our new location within Gundersen Moundview Hospital helps ensure that. We're looking forward to meeting new patients and continuing our tradition of excellence in family eye care and fashion eyewear."
Gundersen Eye Clinic Friendship provides comprehensive eye care close to home.
- Routine medical eye exams
- New glasses and contact lenses
- Diagnosis and/or treatment of eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts and pink eye
- Evaluation of lazy eye or misalignment of the eyes, including crossed eyes or a wandering eye
- Diabetic eye care
- Pre- and post-surgery care
- And more
Patients can call (608) 339-8471 to reach the clinic and schedule an appointment.