Gundersen Behavioral Health Onalaska
123 16th Avenue South, Onalaska, WI 54650
Get Driving Directions
- Monday and Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Behavioral Health services include:
- Medication management
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples/family counseling
- Group psychotherapy
- Integrated Behavioral Health Care in Primary Care settings
- Education Groups
When you are seen for your first visit in Behavioral Health, a provider will complete an assessment to determine how to best treat your situation or condition. There are many treatment options available. Your provider will discuss best options for you.