Gundersen Behavioral Health La Crosse
1900 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601
Get Driving Directions
- Monday: 7 a.m. -7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Behavioral Health services include:
- Medication management
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples/family counseling
- Group psychotherapy
- Integrated Behavioral Health Care in Primary Care Settings
- Education Groups
- Residential and Transitional Addiction Treatment
When you are seen for your first visit in Behavioral Health, a provider will complete an assessment to determine how to best treat your situation or condition. There are many treatment options available. Your provider will discuss best options for you.