Greek salad recipe
Makes 4 servings
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced into ¼” cubes
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into ¼” slices and quartered
- 1 small red onion, diced.
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 cup fresh feta cheese, cubed
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ Tbsp. dried oregano
- ½ Tbsp. dried basil
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives and feta cheese in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, oregano and basil and whisk until oil and vinegar are well-combined into a dressing. Pour dressing over salad and mix until vegetables are evenly coated in dressing.
Note: to serve as a main dish, would recommend adding quinoa and grilled chicken.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 270 calories, 8 g fat, 7 g protein, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 470 mg sodium