Pita veggie pizza recipe
Makes 1 serving
- 1 whole wheat Pita pocket
- 2 Tbsp. favorite pizza sauce
- ¼ cup part skim mozzarella, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. spinach, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. black olives, chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F. As the oven is heating, assemble your pizza. Take a full pita and spread the pizza sauce evenly over the top of the pita. Spread the cheese and place your toppings evenly on top.
Bake pizza in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
NOTE: You can use any vegetable topping if you don't like the ones noted above to enjoy your own personal pizza!
Nutrition analysis per serving: 190 calories, 7 g fat, 12 g protein, 23 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 560 mg sodium