Gluten-free chicken nuggets recipe
Makes 25 servings
- 3 cups gluten free corn cereal
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. gluten-free seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Crush cereal.
In medium bowl, stir together crushed cereal, cheese, salt, seasoned salt, paprika and garlic powder. In small bowl, stir together melted butter and milk. Dip chicken into butter mixture, and roll in cereal mixture to coat evenly. Place on the cookie sheet.
Bake nine minutes then turn nuggets over. Bake about eight minutes longer or until coating is light golden brown and chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 60 calories, 2.5 grams fat, 5 grams protein, 3 grams carbohydrate, 0 grams fiber, 160 mg sodium