Gundersen Health System defines community contributions as grants, gifts and sponsorships which are meant to support activities, programs and services linked to Gundersen's mission. The mission statement reads: We distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve.
As funds are limited, priority consideration will be given to requests that:
- Promote health and wellness
- Serve or support identified community health needs
- Enhance or encourage active and healthy lifestyles
- Provide civic and/or community development
Gundersen Health System will not provide funding for the following:
- Political activities
- Requests from individuals
- Medical expenses for individuals
- For-profit entities
The Committee is comprised of representatives from Gundersen's Administration, Community and Preventive Care Services, Marketing, Health Plan, Gundersen Medical Foundation and Partners of Gundersen Health System.
Funding request form