Partners of Gundersen Lutheran, Inc. will build an organization that draws upon the talents of its membership to support Gundersen Lutheran patients, families and staff. We will be ambassadors to the community by discovering and building relationships to connect community needs to Partners service and fundraising.
Partners of Gundersen Lutheran, Inc. seeks to make a difference in the lives of patients, families and our community by serving as a group of caring, committed individuals dedicated to exploring ways to support healthcare education and to enhance patient care through service and fund raising.
Partners Sponsored Areas of Service and Fundraising
- Coronary Care Unit Family Room
- Gift shop operations
- ICU / Surgery Family Room
- Gift Shop on the La Crosse campus
- Endowed scholarships in health related careers at:
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- Viterbo University
- Western Technical College
- Scholarship program for employees’ children
- Junior Auxiliary Memorial Endowment Scholarship for employee tuition assistance
- Endowed scholarships for Clinical Pastoral Education
- Gundersen Lutheran Teen Volunteer Scholarships
Partners members who wish to volunteer in service programs need to schedule a pre-interview and participate in the orientation process with Volunteer Services staff. Please call (608) 775-3697 for arrangements.