What devices can I use to access VirtualVisit?
You can use your smartphone, tablet, desktop or laptop computer.
Do I have to get the app?
No, VirtualVisit can be used from your desktop or laptop computer by enrolling here.
What system requirements do I need for Gundersen VirtualVisit?
On your mobile device, you need:
- VirtualVisit app installed
- Front-facing camera
- Operating System - iOS (iOS 10 or later required)
- iPhone 5 and newer iPad 4th generation and newer
- iPad mini 2 and newer iPod Touch 6th generation and newer.
- Operating System – Android API 19 (KitKat v4.4.0 or above)
- Note: only applicable for consumer app
- Android phone
- Android tablet
- Not supported: HTC myTouch, all Prestige devices and the PantechP9070
On your PC, Mac or laptop, you need:
- High-speed broadband Internet access
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later
- Linux OS (including Chromebook devices) are not supported
- Built-in or external webcam
- Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer (PC only), Safari (Mac only); latest version recommended and one version prior supported
You will be asked to perform a “Test My Computer” exercise before your visit begins. This will test your configuration and check if you are ready for a VirtualVisit.
What should I do if I have trouble connecting?
See the question on system requirements (directly above). Always test your computer before you connect if you are accessing VirtualVisit from a PC or laptop. If issues persist, call customer support at (800) 913-7788 or email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.