Gundersen VirtualVisit - Coming October 22!
Skip the waiting room
When you need urgent care—anytime, day or night—Gundersen VirtualVisit is a convenient and affordable option. Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to connect with a provider. No appointment needed. During your video visit, a provider will offer a diagnosis, care plan and prescription (if needed) to help you feel better again. Patients must be at least 2 years old.
Due to regulatory restrictions, this service is not available to individuals covered under a federal insurance program, such as Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, BadgerCare or Tricare.
What conditions are treated in a VirtualVisit?
- Back pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Joint pain
- Pink eye (eye infections)
- Rash (minor skin problems)
- Runny nose/sinus congestion
- Sore throat
- Urinary symptoms (painful/difficult urination)
- Vaginal irritation/discharge
Choose other care for:
- Serious or life-threatening medical emergencies – call 9-1-1 immediately
- Anything that needs a hands-on exam or test
- Chronic or complicated conditions
- Injuries requiring stitches or bandaging
- Broken bones
- International visits
How does a VirtualVisit work?
Step 1: Get the app.
Download our free Gundersen VirtualVisit app. Create an account and your information is stored securely for future online visits.
Step 2: Choose a provider.
You will see a list of available providers, their experience and ratings before you start your visit. You choose the provider you want to see.
Step 3: Start your visit.
Video chat face-to-face with one of our providers. Get a diagnosis, treatment plan and prescription (if needed) in about 20 to 25 minutes.