Activities & Amenities
Gundersen Tweeten Care Center provides ongoing activities designed to meet the interests and the physical, mental, and psychosocial needs of each resident. Gundersen Tweeten staff, volunteers, visitors and family members are utilized in the delivery of structured activity programs and independent leisure pursuits. Our goal is to provide meaningful and individualized activities that empower, support and maintain resident's past and current interests.
For information regarding any of our programs, please contact Brittany Payne, Activities Director, (507) 498-3211, Ext. 73426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily activity schedule
- 24-hour caregivers
- On-site health clinic
- On-site physical therapy services
- Tub room - totally remodeled in 2015
- Dining room
- Daily meals – a registered dietitian on staff
- Daily activities
- On-site beauty shop
- Laundry Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Bus, equipped with wheelchair lift
- Great room with chapel area
- Outdoor patio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Digital satellite TV capabilities
- Front desk with fax and copy services
- Individual climate control in every room
- Utilities including gas, electric, water, waste and recycling
- Maintenance of rooms and building
Menu & Guest Meals
We would love to see you join our residents at mealtime. Check the menu and contact us as soon as you can, so we can have a meal ready for you.
- 7:30-9 a.m. - Breakfast – $5
- 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. - Dinner/Lunch – $6
- 5:15-5:45 p.m. - Supper – $5
- Holiday Meal - $10
Holiday Meals include Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and Easter.
Meal fees should be paid to the business office during normal business hours. Nights and weekends Guests should pay Kitchen staff for meals. (Staff do not have extra money available for making change.)