Gundersen Tri-County is a progressive rural medical center in Trempealeau County in beautiful west-central Wisconsin.
We serve patients in three primary care clinics, a 24-bed critical-access hospital and in an Urgent Care and Emergency Department. We offer a choice of long-term-care options, including a traditional Care Center, shorter-term Transitions Center and nearby Senior Living assisted living complex.
We are looking for people with a passion for providing care with a hometown touch. If you are looking for a great place to work, Gundersen Tri-County is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Advanced EMT or Paramedic- Arcadia Ambulance
The Arcadia Ambulance Service is accepting applications for Advanced EMT's or Paramedic's for part time and on call positions. Applicants with an EMT Basic license may apply if you can commit to completing Advanced EMT within one year.
Applicants must have current state of WI licensure or be eligible for licensure. Applicants must pass a health and drug screening; background and insurability review and have a current unrestricted WI driver's license.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Care Center (Nursing Home) Opportunities
Includes weekend and holiday rotation, Must have current Certified Nursing Assistant credentials.
- .9 Day shift
- .9 PM shift
- .3 Night shift Weekends and rotating holidays only
Medical Lab Technologist or Medical Technologist
- Full time, 0.8 FTE, Night shift. (68 guaranteed hours per every 2 weeks with the ability to flex up to 80 per pay period as needed.) 7 nights on/7 nights off rotation (Thursday-Wednesday). Work every other weekend and any holidays that occur within the 7 days on rotation.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics seeks two Nurse Practitioners/ Physician Assistant positions (One Family Medicine/Clinic and One ED Hospital).
- Full-time, experienced, team-oriented family medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Independence Clinic. This position will provide outpatient care only (no call) with opportunities to assist at the Whitehall and Blair clinics.
- Full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a Hospitalist position at Gundersen Tri-County Hospital, located in Whitehall, Wisconsin.
Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN - Long term care
Care Center (Nursing Home) Opportunities
- Long term care - RN or LPN, .3 Night shift, every other weekend and rotating holidays only
Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN - Hospital
- RN or LPN, .3 Night shift, every other weekend and rotating holidays
Speech Language Pathologist
Part time, 0.6 and may flex up to 0.8 FTE
Will work at multiple facilities within the Gundersen System – Regional Affiliates
- Two – Half Days at Gundersen Moundview
- Two – Half Days at Gundersen Hillsboro
- One full day at Gundersen Tri-County Hospital
- May work as a float at Gundersen Boscobel facility
Surgical Nurse/Operating Room Circulator
Per Diem - Shifts Variable / approximately 2 days per month – Registered Nurse needed to cover 8 hour surgical rotations shifts at Gundersen Tri-County Hospital in Whitehall.
Full time, 0.9 FTE, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
May include some weekends and holidays as needed within the department.
Why work for us?
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits, including Medical/Dental insurance, life insurance, shift premiums, a generous Paid Time Off program and excellent Retirement Plan.
More about us
Gundersen Tri-County offers a full range of rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, cardiac, speech-language and respiratory therapies. We also are a community health leader, offering health and wellness outreach services in our communities.
As part of the three-state Gundersen Health System, Gundersen Tri-County partners with outreach physicians and specialists to provide advanced diagnosis, treatment and recovery locally. Those include general and specialized surgeries; cardiology; oncology; OB/GYN; sleep studies; and more.
Our service area is halfway between La Crosse and Eau Claire, Wis. We are two hours from the Twin Cities, three hours from Madison, Wis., and five hours from Chicago, Ill.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Gundersen Tri-County is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment based upon an individual’s race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, military reserve status or the presence of any non-job-related medical condition or disability.