Key features of the new surgical department at Gundersen St. Joseph's
- 6 Bright and comfortable patient rooms for preparation and recovery.
- State-of-the-art post-anesthesia care unit.
- 1 Surgical suite designed specifically for orthopedic procedures.
- 2 Additional suites designed specifically for endoscopy and minimally invasive surgery.
Surgery in Hillsboro, WI.
A variety of surgical procedures are available at St. Joseph's Hospital and Clinics.
- Cataract (no stitch) Removal with Lens Implant
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Repair of fractured bones; e.g. hip, elbow, wrist, ankle, upper and lower leg
- Gall Bladder Removal by Laparoscopy
- Arthroscopy of the Knee
- Hernia Repair
- Cesarean Section
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Ganglion Cyst removal
- Pilonidal Cyst Removal
- And various other surgical procedures available.
For more information on Surgical Services please call (608) 489-8250.