Gundersen St. Elizabeth's begins COVID-19 vaccinations for seniors
Gundersen St. Elizabeth's continues to offer a limited supply of COVID-19 vaccine to seniors 65 years of age and older. Those who qualify in this group can pre-register for an appointment online or call our automated registration line at (651) 565-5999. We expect high call volumes. Thank you for your patience.
Based on supply, pre-registered seniors will be randomly selected to receive their first dose of the vaccine. Those selected will be contacted by phone to schedule their vaccine appointment. We will try to reach you twice and will not leave a message. Once you have pre-registered, you will remain on the list until you are scheduled for a vaccine.
Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Our COVID-19 vaccination clinic is located at the Wabasha Fire Station, 113 Hiawatha Drive West, next to Dick's Fresh Market.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Please wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth.
- Bring a form of ID with birthdate.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is provided at no cost to you. An administrative fee will be billed to your insurance provider. Please bring your insurance card(s).
- You will be asked to answer vaccine screening questions to make sure there are no medical reasons why you should not receive the vaccine. You will then sign a consent form.
- Plan to sit for 15 minutes of observation after you receive your vaccine. If your vaccinator has concerns about allergies, you may be asked to sit for 30 minutes.
- The COVID-19 vaccine requires two doses. You will schedule your second dose at the time of vaccination. It is critical that you can keep this appointment.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, call (651) 565-5600 before your appointment so we can give the spot to another pre-registered senior.
Gundersen St. Elizabeth's Hospital and Clinics expects to continue to receive a limited supply of COVID-19 vaccinations weekly and will follow the same process for scheduling eligible seniors. We will expand eligibility as more vaccine supply becomes available. Monitor our Facebook page and website for updates.