Gundersen's Winning Weighs® program gives you the knowledge, tools and confidence to make healthy changes for a lifetime. Forget the diet mentality and learn to establish a healthy relationship with food. Improve your energy, manage weight-related health conditions and lose weight, too.
This positive, realistic weight-loss approach was developed by Gundersen registered dietitians who provide support, motivation and accountability to help you achieve long-term results.
During Winning Weighs, learn to:
- Enjoy a variety of foods you love…all in moderation
- Develop healthy, mindful eating skills to nourish your body
- Plan and prepare satisfying meals and snacks
- Make smart restaurant choices
- Determine healthy portion sizes
- Trust your body’s hunger and fullness cues
- Cope without using food and much more
Winning Weighs runs once a week for 14 consecutive weeks to provide ongoing support and accountability.
The program includes:
- NEW! Personal training and free 12-week YMCA membership
- 12 weekly group classes (9 group classes and 3 one-on-one check-ins with the registered dietitian)
- One-on-one time with a registered dietitian
- Handouts, class materials and recipes
- Support and accountability
In addition to the core Winning Weighs program, our registered dietitians also offer tailored programs including:
Characteristics of successful participants: sick of dieting, restricting and feeling guilty for eating pleasurable foods; ready for a lifestyle change and help with long-term goals. Though weight loss is important, health is the primary focus.
View Winning Weighs classes and register online