Informational Seminars: Understanding Your Weight Management Options
Gundersen offers a FREE one-hour seminar that provides you with information on all weight-loss options offered at Gundersen. This seminar is now available in a convenient online version you can view anytime, anyplace, in addition to our on-site seminar at Gundersen Onalaska Clinic.
Whatever way you choose to view the seminar, you will learn more about:
- Nutrition counseling
- Prescription weight-loss medications
- OPTIFAST meal replacements
- Orbera Intragastric Balloon
- Bariatric surgery
- Surgical options
- Criteria used to determine if you are a good candidate
- Goals and benefits of the surgery
- Required lifestyle changes
- Potential risks and complications
The on-site seminar leaves plenty of time for your questions, or if viewing online, you can always contact us for more information.
On-site informational seminar schedule
On-site seminars are offered at the Gundersen Onalaska Clinic on:
- The first Monday of each month (except July and Sept.) at noon
- The second Tuesday each month at 5:30 p.m.
NEW! Seminar now available online to view anytime, anyplace.
View our online seminar
Prior to the seminar
You will need to complete a health history form through your MyCare account. If you do not have a My Care account, it is free and easy to sign up. For assistance call (608) 775-5995. Gundersen library staff in La Crosse is also available to assist you in completing your health history if you do not have a computer at home. Please bring a copy of your insurance card, too.
To register, call (608) 775-0055 or fill out the form below: