Online registration has now closed
Please join us for the BeFast Stroke Run/Walk on Saturday, May 18, by registering in person from 8 to 9 a.m. on the Gundersen Health System La Crosse Campus. The price is still only $20.
UPDATE: If inclement weather occurs there could be a delay in the start of the run/walk but as of right now we are still opening registration at 8 am and the run/walk will start at 9 am. The basket raffle drawing is still planned for 10:30 am. See you all there!
BE FAST Run/Walk
Help reduce the prevalence of stroke and improve patient outcomes in the Tri-state Region through the BE FAST Stroke Run/Walk.
Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Run/Walk starts at 9 a.m.
- Features both a 3-mile and 1-mile course
- Basket raffle will be drawn at 10:30 a.m. (need not be present to win)
- T-shirts can be picked up on Friday, May 17 from 3 to 6 p.m. in the Legacy Lower Level or at the run/walk.
- Location: Gundersen Health System - La Crosse Campus
- $20 per participant; FREE for all stroke survivors
Route and parking map
Whether you choose to run or walk, stick around afterward for more fun: music, educational booths, a raffle and more!
Your participation will help raise awareness of stroke, including the life-saving ability to recognize the signs and symptoms.
Stroke strikes suddenly, BE FAST!
B = Loss of coordination and Balance
E = Loss of vision or double vision (Eyes)
F = Weakness on one side of the Face
A = Arm or leg weakness on one side
S = Difficulty speaking or understanding Speech
T = Terrible, sudden headache
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors.
- Jolivette Family Farms
- Koenig Performance
- Kwik Trip
- Reinhart Foodservice
- And more!