Surgeries Sports Medicine offers
You may be a candidate for Sports Medicine surgery if:
- Conservative treatment options, such as physical therapy or medication, have not provided relief
- You have suffered a severe injury
- You have a chronic disease, such as osteoarthritis, from a previous surgery and/or injury
Commonly performed surgeries
- Hip surgery: Arthroscopic treatment (using a small camera) is an effective way to inspect and repair damage in the hip.
- Knee surgery: Whether you've torn your meniscus, your anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) or damaged your kneecap, our surgeons will provide you with evidence-based treatment options—helping you heal and return to the game as soon as possible.
- Shoulder surgery: Shoulder injuries in athletes commonly involve rotator cuff tendons and the labrum. Whether you require surgery depends on several factors, such as the type of injury, your age, activity level and your history of shoulder injury.
Don't see the surgery you are looking for? We've got you covered. Contact us to ask a question online or to request a call back.
Meet our surgeons