Bike Fit Evaluation
Cycling is a repetitive activity with most cyclists averaging more than 5,000 revolutions per hour. Because of cycling's repetitive nature, it's important to have the proper fit and form. Together with local bike shops, our experts will set you up with the optimal bike fit for prevention of injuries and improved performance.
The assessment is designed to:
- Modify bike fit to meet individual needs for pain management and/or performance
- Prevent cycling injuries with correct body posture and bike fit
90-minute evaluation includes:
- Review of your medical history, goals and current physical problems
- Musculoskeletal evaluation (physical assessment)
- In-person analysis of biking form and cycling mechanics
- Individualized home exercise program
- Recommendations for adjustments (e.g. seat, handlebar, stem, break hood and cleat position)
Pay at your appointment - $175
(45-minute follow-up visit - $125)
What to bring
- Please bring your bike and bike cleats, if applicable, and shorts/gym clothes.
Call to schedule an appointment