Free photofacial with Mommy Makeovers scheduled by Sept. 30 ($375 value)!
Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics
Whether you're a woman whose abdomen has been stretched by pregnancy or weight loss, a cancer survivor who needs reconstructive surgery or an empty-nester looking to diminish signs of aging, Gundersen Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics can help. Our plastic and reconstructive surgeons and medical skin care and laser specialist offer a comprehensive range of services.
Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics services available
Benefits of plastic surgery
There are a growing number of people having plastic surgery and these procedures are more socially acceptable than ever before, and for good reason—research shows plastic surgery has positive benefits, including:
- Improved self-image and confidence. One study found that with realistic expectations, people who had plastic surgery got a boost of confidence following their procedures.
- Being happier. Another study found that patients who had cosmetic surgery were happier and more satisfied with their lives than those who considered plastic surgery but opted out.
- Improved quality of life. Research also shows that when you look good and feel good, you are more likely to engage in activities, have a better social life and live a healthier lifestyle.
Why choose Gundersen for plastic surgery
- Medical safety. You'll have the added peace-of-mind that your procedure will be performed in the safety and privacy of a respected medical facility.
- Confidentiality. Because your privacy is important to us, Gundersen Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics is accessible through a private entrance when you visit for your confidential consultation.
- More natural results. With popular plastic surgeries such as facelifts and brow lifts, our plastic surgeons avoid that over-tightened, artificial look of facelifts of the past, and instead reposition the soft tissues to provide a more natural rejuvenation.
- Camouflage makeup. With guidance from our skincare specialist, camouflage makeup can help minimize post-surgical bruises and redness. This gentle makeup contains beneficial minerals and antioxidants, does not interfere with surgical healing and offers SPF protection important for postoperative skin.
- Financing. You can finance some or all of the cost of your plastic surgery or cosmetic services. Your costs can be spread over several months with low monthly payments. There are no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees.
Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.