Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy
Whether you are recovering from an injury, illness or surgical procedure, the Gundersen Outpatient Physical and Occupational Therapy teams want you to get back to life quickly and fully. Our multidisciplinary team provides rehabilitation for patients with orthopedic problems, neurological conditions, cognitive limitations, pelvic health issues, sports injuries, work-related injuries and more. They will help you set rehabilitative goals and guide you through evaluation, treatment, education and follow-up care.
How do I get started?
Our Therapy Services:
What are the benefits of Therapy?
- Therapy can help reduce the source of your pain
- Therapy can help improve or restore your ability to move
- Therapy can help reduce or eliminate the need for long-term prescription medication use
Why choose Gundersen?
- Expertise - Many of our physical and occupational therapists have advanced specialty certification, such as board certified clinical specialist in orthopedics, sports, women's health, neurology, vestibular therapy, scoliosis, lymphedema therapy, hand therapy and assistive technology, giving you unparalleled expertise.
- Coordinated care - Our therapists have direct access to collaborate with our Gundersen referring providers, making coordination and quality of care as seamless as possible for patients who need additional treatment.
- Results - Our team delivers comprehensive, evidence-based physical and occupational therapy. We create personalized plans for people with a variety of mobility issues, fitness levels and functional goals.